About ca auto bank
WHO WE ARE
We are a bank where everything is about the car. With our financing and insurance services for the automotive and recreational vehicle sector, we have been successful for decades and take a results-oriented approach to ensure constant growth. We are constantly moving forward with new offers and innovative mobility concepts.
We take care of Belgian and Luxembourg clients interested in more than 10 leading automotive brands. This world is in continuous evolution and our challenges are very interesting.
The Branch Finance Manager is primarily responsible for the accounting, financial planning and analysis, regulatory reporting, treasury and tax, guaranteeing integrity of all financial information provided to all internal / external stakeholders and optimizing and securing the internal processes.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the branch leadership team to create and maintain a positive work environment that supports employee engagement, productivity, and retention.
The Finance Manager reports directly to the Branch Manager and functionally to the related central Function as Competence Line.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Establish income/expenditure budgets, forecasts, and plans, in close co-operation with the Country Manager and with other department managers.
- Monitor, review and control accounting procedures and processes to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards (IFRS) while respecting the Statutory Account local rules (BEGAAP), liaising with any provider of services to ensure timeliness and integrity of financial information at all stages.
- Manage treasury operations in accordance with the directions of the Central Treasury Department.
- Assure the accuracy, compliance, and timely production of all internal and external (Headquarters and Corporate bodies) financial statements and reports.
- Guarantee proper bookkeeping processing of all fiscal operations and manage the relations with tax consultants, auditors, and tax authorities, in coordination with the Central Tax Manager.
- Monitoring operating expenses.
- Provides guidance and instruction to the finance team, delegating work, overseeing progress towards goals, and coaching team members as needed. Serve as de-facto mentor for the team.
- Steer the regulatory reporting operations in accordance with the directions of the Belgian National Bank, European Central Bank and Italian Central Bank.
- Lead or participate in relevant projects that support the delivery of the Branch business plan, corporate policy and strategy.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Fluent in English and one of the national languages, working knowledge of the other one.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Operational Leasing knowledge will be considered a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- CA Auto Bank people are known for their ambitions, no-nonsense attitude, and positive vibes.
- An informal, fun, and international working atmosphere with great colleagues who are happy to show you around and who are eager to listen to your ideas.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off.
- Opportunity for growth and professional development within a dynamic, growing organization.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values diversity and fosters collaboration.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the success of the branch and contribute to the overall mission of CA Auto Bank.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At CA Auto Bank we would like to see our employees representing the diversity of the Benelux Society. Everyone is welcome regardless of Origins, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability etc.
How to apply?
Are you up for this challenge and do you meet the requirements? Then don’t hesitate, shoot your shot and apply by sending an email with your CV to our HR Manager Christian Malfait (email@example.com).