Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Do you want to work for a first rank bank in an international organization? Are you looking for a position in which you are constantly aiming for improvements in processes and translate these into regulatory reporting solutions together with the business? Are you proactive, analytical and do you have technical skills?
You will steer the full financial reporting process towards the Belgian National Bank both in terms of BEGAAP and IFRS. You will actively participate in the BECRIS development process importing data from the old private environment to the new solution. You will have direct contact with the regulator and important stakeholders as FEBELFIN, STATBEL and the ICT suppliers developing the software used by the firm. From time to time you will enjoy communicating with external auditors delivering to them all necessary information related to BECRIS, Scheme A, Scheme B and so on. You will also publish company results working in close collaboration with the Finance Manager and the Country Manager.
Who are we looking for
- You are happy to start a new journey of your working life. If you arrived here, then English is fine; what else ?
- You eat stress at breakfast mixed with integrity and honesty. A daily good quality coffee and tea are on us.
- The regulatory reporting experience gained so far wakes you up in the morning with a smile and you want to enhance it even further. BECRIS development is going to be an enormous game changer in the coming years. In this way you will be able to see the full picture of the European and National banking regulation evolution.
- You have a master degree in riddle solving and you let systems work for you and not the opposite. Feel free to surprise us with your knowledge in terms of system automatization.
- Prepare yourself for some Excel challenges during the hiring interview.
What we offer
You will work with a heterogeneous finance team made of both young and experienced professionals, coming from different nationalities and cultures. We really appreciate an informal, fun and international working atmosphere with great colleagues who are happy to show you around and who are eager to listen to your ideas. We take so much care of our employees that we offer extra-legal benefits, hospitalization insurance, cutting technology hardware and software material and much more to be also home office oriented.
Are you ready to challenge yourself in an open-minded first rank bank that offers realistic career opportunities among Europe ?
About CA Auto Bank
CA Auto Bank answers your mobility needs. We provide financial products to private and professionals seeking flexibility in their life. We take care of Belgian and Luxembourg clients interested in more than 10 leading automotive brands. This world is in continuous evolution and our challenges are very interesting. The organization is characterized by an enterprising, open and committed corporate culture, in which initiative and creativity are rewarded.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FCA Bank Belgium we would like to see our employees representing the diversity of the European Society. Everyone is welcome regardless of origins, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability etc.
How to apply?
Are you up for this challenge and do you meet the requirements ? Then don’t hesitate, shoot your shot and apply!
Send an email with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Valérie Wilmus (HR Manager) on +32 490 49 33 80.